Canopy LED Retrofit System
Fulham’s new Canopy LED Retrofit Kit is a complete, field-installable solution for canopies, parking garages, and similar applications. It offers universal voltage input, high power factor, and low THD, making it an ideal replacement for 250W HID systems. Listed on the DLC® Qualified Products List to facilitate energy rebates, installation takes only 5-10 minutes. An integrated programmable driver provides multiple lumen output options and enhanced thermal management.
To find valuable utility rebates for this product, visit the Fulham Utility Rebate Finder.
- Listed on DLC Qualified Products List
- cULus Classifed for field installation
- High power factor (>0.97) and low THD (<10%)
- 0-10V dimmable. Compatible with daylight harvesting controls, occupancy sensors, and building automation
- Integrated thermal feedback/management
- 80 CRI. 4000K and 5000K options available.
- Warranty: 5 years
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC (UNV)
- Input Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 0.54A Max
- Nominal Input Power: 65W
- Power Factor: >0.97
- THD: <10%
- Nominal Lumen Output: 8700 lumens @ 4000K/80CRI
- Dimming Type/Range: 0-10V, 100-0%
- Estimated Lumen Maintenance: L90 >54,000hrs @ 80ºC (TM-21 Reported)
- Surge Protection: 2kV/4kV
Spec Sheets and Documentation
|wdt_ID||Model Number||Nominal Input Power||Input Current||Dimensions||Nominal Lumen Output||Downloads|